Find out about our location and transport details to make getting to school safe and easy.
Murrumbidgee Regional High School is located at 2 sites;
1. Griffith site - 88 Coolah Street, Griffith NSW
2. Wade site - 1-39 Poole Street, Griffith NSW
Student eligibility for enrolments at each site are determined by the intake area of where the child's home is situated in accordance to the Education Act (section 34).
Getting to and from school safely
As a parent or carer, it’s your responsibility to get your child to and from school safely. Student safety is our priority.
Keep our school community safe by:
- driving and parking safely, even if it means parking further away and walking the rest of the way to school
- being a good role model
- never calling your child from across the road
- using the safest place to cross the road.
For independent travellers
Talk safe travel with your high-school-aged child including:
Subsidised school travel
Transport for NSW provides subsidies to assist school students.
- The School Student Transport Scheme provides eligible students with free or subsidised travel on public transport between home and school.
- The School Drive Subsidy may help towards the costs of driving children to school if you live in an area where there is no public transport.